Thursday, October 27, 2016

Contoh percakapan dalam bahasa inggris

One Cold Day
Mrs. Fauji is in her sitting room. She calls Mr. Fauji.
Mrs. Fauji : Jack? I don’t know Where you will go?
Mr. Fauji : (Mr. Fauji comes from the hall.) I’m here !
Mrs. Faujiah : It’s cold. Do you know where there is a heating?
Mr. Fauji : Yes, I know. There’s no heating.
Mrs. Fauji : No heating? Why not?
Mr. Fauji : Well…I turned it up…
Mrs. Fauji : (Puzzled) Turned it up? You mean… you turned it down!
Mr. Fauji : No! I turned it up. I wanted more heat.
Mrs. Fauji : But there is not any heat.
Mr. Fauji : Yes, I know. I turned it up – and it stopped.
Mrs. Fauji : Oh dear!
Mr. Fauji : now what’s the matter?. Do you know when Mrs. Indah comes?
Mrs. Fauji : Mrs. Indah is coming today.
Mr. Fauji : Mrs. Indah?. Could you tell me what date it is?
Mrs. Fauji : Putri Indah, Ulfah’s mother. She started from America by air last night. She will be here soon. Today is fourth of august.
Mr. Fauji : Oh dear!
(Anna and Ulfah are having breakfast.)
Ulfah : What’s the matter with the heating, Anna?
Anna : Mr. Fauji turned it up and it stopped/
Ulfah : Turned it up?
Anna : Yes. He turned it up and it stopped.
Ulfah : But my mother’s coming today.
Anna : Oh yes!
Ulfah : She hates cold. She hated last winter. It was very cold.
Imam : (Imam and Arifin come in.) Hello. It’s cold in here.
Arifin : What’s the matter with the heating?
Ulfah : Mr. Fauji turned it up, and it stopped.
(Mrs. Fauji comes in)
Mrs. Fauji : I’m sorry about the heating. Jack turned it up and –
Ulfah : We know. It stopped !
Arifin : We can light a fire.
Mrs. Fauji : All right. Light a fire after breakfast.
(After breakfast Anna and Ulfah prepare a fire in the common room.)
Anna : Is that your newspaper?
Ulfah : No. I asked Mrs. Fauji for it.
(Arifin comes in with an armful of wood.)
Anna : Ah – you’ve got some wood. Could you give me information where the wood is?
Arifin : Yes. It is oustdoors
Ulfah : Put some on here.
(Imam comes in with a bucketful of coal.)
Here you are. Coal.
Ulfah : Put some on here…
(Downstairs, in the living room, Mr. Fauji is searching.)
Mrs. Fauji : What are you looking for?
Mr. Fauji : My newspaper !
Mrs. Fauji : Oh!
Mr. Fauji : Well. Do you know Where it is?
Mrs. Fauji : They’re lighting a fire, and they wanted some newspaper.
Mr. Fauji : They’re lighting a fire with my newspaper?
Mrs. Fauji : I’ll stop them.
(Mrs. Fauji goes to the common room. Anna. Ulfah, Imam, and Arifin are trying to light the fire. There is a lot of smoke and they all have black faces.) Oh!
Arifin : Sorry.
Mrs. Fauji : Oh no! (There is a knock at the front door.)
Ulfah : Mother!
(Mr. Fauji opens the front door. Mrs. Indah is outside. Ulfah comes downstairs.) Mother!
Mrs. Indah : Ulfahh ! ( Mrs. Indah sees Ulfah’s black face.) Oh! My poor child!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persamaan Bahasa Arab dengan Bahasa Indonesia

Persamaan Bahasa Arab dengan Bahasa Indonesia           Banyak dari kosakata bahasa Indonesia yang merupakan hasil serapan dari...